Friday, August 15, 2008

100 years and counting

I would never say this is the year when refering to my hometown Chicago Cubs, but this could be the year. This is by far the best team I've seen play since I have been alive. I don't have too much to add to this, having just witnessed a comback 6-5 win over the visiting Florida Marlins, but Go Cubs Go

Ya, so this post is kinda weak, but whatever I don't have too much to add =P

I am lost in myself. My wife, to me, is the most beautiful person alive. I could stare at her backside or frontside for that matter, for hours on end as if a complete stranger. Every time she undresses is like the first time for me. She shows little if no interest in me at all and it's tearing me apart. I just gave her a short back rub this evening, which ended with a small butt rub. Just moving my hands over her bottom was like magic to me. Like I was getting away with something. The touch of her skin drives me crazy to this day. Her smile, laugh, eveyrthing is like the first time I ever held her in my arms. Yet if i touch her, she gets upset with me. Am I backwards? Should I be losing interest? Should I find her unappealing? I can't help it. I want her. I really don't know how to handle this really huge gap I feel we have in our relationship =( Ah well

No comments: